Linux Command Line FAQ
Details: Siehe Volltext. Sprache der Inhalte: Deutsch.
- Linux Command Line FAQ
- ELib Team
- 2022 2022
- Siehe eLib.at Lizenz, so nicht extra anders angegeben.
- Graues Werk
- Onlineversion - Archivversion
Zitierhilfe: Zitiere diese Inhalte in verschiedenen Zitierstilen. Archivkopien aller Inhalte finden sich auch im großartigen Internet Archive (Spenden).
Verbindungen mit Personen, Orten, Dingen und Ereignissen finden sich unter Themen und Schwerpunkte.
TAGS & KATEGORIEN
The Linux Command Line - Absolute Beginners Intros
The Linux command line is a text interface to your computer. Often referred to as the shell, terminal, console, prompt or various other names, it can give the appearance of being complex and confusing to use. Yet the ability to copy and paste commands from a website, combined with the power and flexibility the command line offers, means that using it may be essential when trying to follow instructions online... -ubuntu-org
- LinuxCommand.org: You have Linux installed and running. The GUI is working fine, but you are getting tired of changing your desktop themes. You keep seeing this "terminal" thing. Don't worry, we'll show you what to do.]
- Ubuntu.com:This tutorial will teach you a little of the history of the command line, then walk you through some practical exercises to become familiar with a few basic commands and concepts. We’ll assume no prior knowledge, but by the end we hope you’ll feel a bit more comfortable the next time you’re faced with some instructions that begin “Open a terminal”.
- Ryan's Tutorials: Ok, so you want to learn how to use the Bash command line interface (terminal) on Unix/Linux. Or, it's part of a subject you're doing and so you're learning it because you have to. Either way, that's great. You're learning how to use a powerful tool that can make your life easier, and make you awesome (more so than I'm sure you already are).
Please use the site search for finding answers in the FAQ.
- How to add directory path to $PATH variable in Linux?
- How do I use Nano (including opening, saving and closing)?
- How to Solve No Such File or Directory Error in Python
- Building a project from source code
- Symbolic Links (symlink) Verlinkungen in Linux